Eternal Note is an virtual on-line memorial network.
Or as they put it:
Write your own chapter about your lost loved one. You don’t have to go through the grieving process all alone. Here you can cope with loss and pain, cherish your happy memories and find solace in your family and friends support, which all of us need in difficult times.
Back-end of this site is social network software which is based on Zend Framework.
My main responsibilities:
- Servers (application server and backup server) installation,configuration & maintenance
- Installation and configuration of hosting environment & maintenance
- Local backup MySQL backup
- Remote server backup with rsync
- Social Engine migration, reinstallation & configuration
- Eternal Note & WordPress integration
- WordPress & Amazon affiliate integration (Amazon API)
- Social Engine Modules development and Advancement
If you want to see more detailes about developed modules and some diagrams and use case scenarios please click on desired module.